White Oak Conference Center RV Park Policies
- Check-In: 4:00PM. Optional Early check-in fee $4.00 for 12:00PM. Early check-in must be scheduled with WOCC office prior to check-in date.
- Occupancy: Maximum of one RV/trailer and one tent per site. Limit of 6 people per site, including visitors.
- Quiet Hours: As a courtesy to fellow guests, observe quiet hours from 10PM to 8 AM.
- Visitors: All visitors must register at the front desk of the Administration Building. Visiting hours are over at 9:00PM. A registration fee is required for each guest.
- Speed Limit: 10 MPH. Please do not cut through sites, use roadway.
- Code of Conduct/common courtesy: All guests are expected to follow the WOCC Code of Conduct Policies (Provided Separately) and us common courtesy with fellow guests. Please do not walk or drive through other campsites.
- Pets: Pet owners are entirely responsible for their pets at all times. Pets should be kept on a handheld leash. Puts should not be left unattended. No pets are allowed in any WOCC buildings. Dog litter is to be cleaned up immediately, carry a bag.
- Campfires: No campfires are allowed at the RV Park.
- Trees/Lawns (tents & mats): Cutting, defacing or damaging of trees or shrubs is prohibited. No tents or mats are to be put on grassy areas.
- Clotheslines: Do not put up clotheslines.
- Garbage/Dumping: Garbage is to be put in plastic bags and put in front of site for pickup. Dumping of any refuse or waste, including grey water from any trailer or other vehicle is prohibited. Please keep your campsite neat & orderly.
- Cancellation Policy: The standard WOCC policies apply. No refunds for early departures.
- Wild animals: Wild animals may visit the campground at night. Please do not leave out food containers or coolers.
- Check-out: 11:00AM. Optional late check-out fee - $4.00 for 2:00PM. Please notify WOCC office by 10:00AM on the day of departure for optional late check-out.
- Fee: $18.00 per night - WOCC Registration fee applicable
Purple Dots represent larger spaces - - - Red Dots represent smaller spaces