Conference Reservation Guidelines and Deadlines
For information concerning rates for accommodations and conference space, please call the office at White Oak Conference Center.
800.723.7242, ext. 6900 (in SC only)
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Guidelines and Policies
Use of White Oak Conference Center by organizations not affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention (SCBC) does not imply alignment or endorsement by the SCBC and must be approved prior to scheduling. Changes can be made to your reservation anytime prior to your arrival at WOCC.
The following conditions apply to all reservation changes and cancellations.
- A group’s advance deposit consists of a $20.00 per person lodging deposit and is based upon the number you guarantee. This deposit is non-refundable.
- A guest’s total cost consists of the registration fee, the total amount of lodging due less the advance deposit, and the total amount due for meals.
- Please contact the White Oak reservations staff at 803.635.4685 to learn more about our reservation process.
Deadlines for Planning Your Event at White Oak
Each group should provide WOCC with one contact person for the group. All questions, requests and payment should be made by the contact person. Two weeks before you arrive at WOCC the following information should be given to WOCC via fax, mail, or email. Receiving this information is necessary in allowing us to prepare for your event.
- Your program or schedule.
- Setups/AV request for classrooms, Auditorium, and Lecture Hall-- Prepare a setup request form for each room you will use.
- Housing list-- This information is used to prepare your statement of account and print name labels for key cards.
- Commuter registration-- Anyone attending an event but not being housed at WOCC is considered a commuter.
- Recreation/Activities--WOCC provides many recreation and activity possibilities.
- Refreshment Breaks--Several break/snack options are available.